Monthly Meetings & Speaker Series
- Don’t miss the monthly meetings (typically on Tuesdays). Lots of information about what’s happening at the Prep and with the Mothers’ Club, great speakers, plus a chance to meet other moms and guardians.
- All monthly meetings are in the Commons with wine and cheese and mingling.
- A “parent to parent” connection to help those who are new to the Prep. Ambassadors are available to answer questions, offer insight and represent the Prep at a few key events, including the Freshman Family Barbecue in September and the Fordham Prep Open House in November.
- Contact Alece Maddalone O'Briskie to volunteer.
- Do you, or another Prep family that you know of, need some extra support due to extraordinary circumstances, such as a death, illness or a catastrophic event? As “Mothers for Others” we’re here to help you through.
- Contact Sheila Healy to volunteer or to let her know of someone that needs help.
Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- The teachers and staff are the heart and soul of the Prep, and we love to show them that we are grateful for all they do for our sons! Baked goods and fun raffles are only a couple of the ways we show that we love them!
- Contact Tracy Huvane or Laura Reidy to help.
Fordham Prep Mothers' & Fathers' Club Faculty and Staff Christmas Fund
The Fordham Prep Mothers’ and Fathers’ Clubs Faculty & Staff Christmas Fund provides a way for our families to show their appreciation for the Prep’s outstanding faculty and staff. In past years, the Prep families donated over $30,000. The faculty and staff were deeply touched by the kindness and generosity of our parent community.
Sophomore Dream Day
- All those sophomores (during a special day at the Prep, designed to help them ponder the endless possibilities that lay ahead of them) get VERY hungry and the Mothers’ Club is honored to provide lunch to keep their energy levels high!
- Bakers needed!
My Big Brother’s Closet
- Everyone loves a great hand-me-down and Big Brother’s Closet is the perfect opportunity to pass on any clothing items that another Prep student might be able to use. At the end of the school year, we’ll collect gently used blazers, shirts, pants, coats, shoes, sportswear, senior shirts & sweaters, and backpacks. The following September all items collected will be offered up to the boys for free. If they want it, they take it. A great way to recycle and the boys LOVE it!
- Contact Kristina Georges, or Deidre Donaghy if you are interested in helping.
Incoming Freshman Parent Summer Welcome Parties
- Every summer we welcome our newest class of moms and guardians with small welcome parties. A chance for them to meet other moms in their area, have their questions answered by experienced moms, and know that we are happy to welcome them to the Fordham Prep family!