Monthly Meetings & Speaker Series
- Don’t miss the monthly meetings (typically on Tuesdays). Lots of information about what’s happening at the Prep and with the Mothers’ Club, great speakers, plus a chance to meet other moms and guardians.
- All monthly meetings are in the Commons with wine and cheese and mingling.
- A “parent to parent” connection to help those who are new to the Prep. Ambassadors are available to answer questions, offer insight and represent the Prep at a few key events, including the Freshman Family Barbecue in September and the Fordham Prep Open House in November.
- Contact Alece Maddalone O'Briskie to volunteer.
- Do you, or another Prep family that you know of, need some extra support due to extraordinary circumstances, such as a death, illness or a catastrophic event? As “Mothers for Others” we’re here to help you through.
- Contact Sheila Healy to volunteer or to let her know of someone that needs help.
Fordham Prep Mothers' & Fathers' Club Faculty and Staff Christmas Fund
The Fordham Prep Mothers’ and Fathers’ Clubs Faculty & Staff Christmas Fund provides a way for our families to show their appreciation for the Prep’s outstanding faculty and staff. In past years, the Prep families donated over $30,000. The faculty and staff were deeply touched by the kindness and generosity of our parent community.