On July 21st, seven Prep faculty and staff members will embark on a 12-day Camino Ignaciano. The Camino follows the 640 km pilgrim route taken by Íñigo López de Loyola (who later became Saint Ignatius of Loyola) in 1522 from his home in Spain’s Basque country to Montserrat and Manresa. Our Pilgrims will walk virtually the same route that Ignatius did, pass through many towns that he did, pray at churches where he did, and marvel at the same natural wonders that he saw. There will be opportunities for prayer, personal reflection, spiritual conversation and sharing in small groups.
Our pilgrims would like to lift up the needs of our community in prayer throughout their journey. If you have a special intention or person you would like them to pray for you can submit it using this prayer intention form.
We also invite you to journey with them virtually on this Camino Page. Each day they will post pictures and share a reflection on that day’s journey.
Fordham Prep Pilgrims:
- Maura Brennan, Counseling Department
- Debbie DiDomizio, Administrative Staff
- Carol Isabel, Administrative Staff
- William Magner, English Department
- Maureen Martinez, Counseling Department
- Anthony Palombi, Counseling Department
- Tina Porco, Administrative Staff