Class Representative Team leader
- Serve as the primary representative to your Fordham Prep class for a 2-year term (renewable every two years with a maximum 8-year term limit)
- Be the primary point of contact between Fordham Prep and your class
- Be the primary conduit of information for the class to Fordham Prep and for Fordham Prep to the class
- Notify Fordham Prep of major events for members of your class, i.e. marriages, births, deaths, new jobs, moving to new cities, etc.
- Communicate to your class news from Fordham Prep, specifically news regarding major Prep events, reunions, alumni gatherings, etc.
- Utilize social media and the class Facebook page and other methods as needed, to accomplish the above
- With the help of Class Representative team, organize a minimum of one event every six months for the class (happy hour, dinner, golf, etc.) to maintain contact with classmates and maintain contact with the Prep, especially in non-reunion years.
- Be in contact with class on a minimum quarterly basis through a class newsletter, e-mail on class/Prep related events, etc.
- Help to ensure Prep records reflect accurate contact information for the class and update or correct as necessary
- Recruit and cultivate classmates to serve as Team Leaders and Team Members
In appreciation for these efforts, Team Leaders will:
- Exclusive access to information on major Prep events and developments in a quarterly newsletter from Fr. Devron
- Receive early notification of and discounts on attendance fees to Prep events
- Receive a 15% Prep Shoppe discount
- Acknowledgement in Prep communications and publications
- Annual Class Representative Recognition Reception/Dinner