Class Representative Team Member
- Serve as one of your Class Representative for your class year for a 3-year term (renewable every three years with a maximum 9-year term limit)
- Support your class team leader in fulfillment of his duties
- Convey notable information and significant updates to the Class Team Leader for dissemination in class notes, Prep publications, and social media:
- Notify the Team Leader of major events for members of your class, i.e. marriages, births, deaths, new jobs, moving to new cities, etc.
- Coordinate with the Team Leader and other Reps to communicate to your class news from Fordham Prep, specifically news regarding major Prep events, reunions, alumni gatherings, etc.
- Utilize social media and the class Facebook page and other methods as needed, to accomplish the above
- Help organize quarterly class events
- Help ensure Prep records for your class are accurate and up to date by confirming physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Recruit and cultivate classmates to serve as Team Leaders and Team Members
- Eligible to serve at least one term as Class Team Leader for any two-year span during your tenure
In appreciation for your leadership, Class Representatives will receive:
- Exclusive access to information on major Prep events and developments in a quarterly newsletter from Fr. Devron
- Receive early notification of and discounts on attendance fees to Prep events
- A 10% Prep Shoppe discount
- Acknowledgement in Prep communications and publications
- Annual Class Representative Recognition Reception/Dinner