1. Consult the book list with your schedule of classes in hand and see which books and non-book items are required for each of your classes. Some books are supplied by Fordham Prep using NY State school district funds, while others need to be purchased.
2. Ordering books
Fordham Prep has partnered with MBS Direct to provide an online bookstore. This bookstore is built around a course-driven system that ensures you order and receive the correct books. Your textbooks and course materials are shipped from a state-of-the-art warehouse that is fully operational 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
• visit the online bookstore
• select your courses from your schedule
• select your preferred format
• check out
Please recognize that you can select guaranteed buyback titles and save up to 70% off your course materials.
If there are any questions about the booklist, please contact Mr. C. Lauber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We suggest families wait before purchasing folder, notebooks, etc until students have had a chance to learn what materials they will need for each class.
All New York State books supplied by Fordham Prep have a number on the lower edge in red (e.g. 20-001). Students receive these books from their individual teachers who record each student's book number. These books must be returned at the end of the school year in the Commons on exam days, not to individual teachers. Students who receive books directly from their Westchester districts must return those books directly to the district at the end of the school year.