Several devices have been evaluated, and are officially recommended by Fordham Prep for our 1 to 1 computing program. This list will be updated as new machines come to market. You are not limited to choosing from these machines alone. However, we do have specific criteria that need to be followed if you decide to purchase a device that is not listed in the attachment.
- Windows 8 or 8.1 (NOT WINDOWS RT)
- Intel Core i3 Processor or better
- Touch input capable digitizer pen (not merely a capacitive stylus)
- Click here for more info.
- 6 hour battery MINIMUM (7 hour+ recommended)
Some of the devices do not come with a keyboard, and while a keyboard is not a required accessory, it is recommended. While working at home students also have the option of connecting a USB or bluetooth keyboard for long typing sessions.
Fordham Prep helps provide a device to students in financial need.
Click to see the list of compatible devices or fill in the form below to ask if your device is compatible.