Welcome to Fordham Prep, all registered members of the Class of 2022 and their families!
Throughout the spring and summer, this page will be updated with information for incoming freshman and their parents/guardians.
- Freshman Orientation Calendar
- 2018-2019 School Year Mini-Calendar
- Summer Assignments for Freshmen
- Fordham Prep Dress Code
- 2018-2019 Book list
Information for the 2018-19 book list will be gathered soon. The complete list and information about purchasing will be available to parents and students in early August. If you have any questions about the process, please contact Mr. C. Lauber.
- Please click on this LINK to print out the school's Authorization for Administration of Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medication & Student Physical Information and Consent forms.
- These forms are due to the School Nurse before the first day of school in September.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the School Nurse by phone at 718-367-7500 x235. The School Nurse's fax number is 718-367-9090.
- Sports Orientation: please join us for a special presentation on Monday, June 4, at 6:30 pm in the Leonard Theatre at Fordham Prep. The event will be hosted by our Athletic Director, Mr. Anthony Kurtin. If you are interested in playing a fall sport, the season begins in mid to late August. If you have any questions about athletics, please contact Mr. Kurtin at 718-367-7500 x250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In May of 2018 you will receive information about signing up for your Summer Technology Orientation to take place at Fordham Prep. There will be multiple dates during the summer for the orientation so families can plan accordingly.
- Any questions about the orientation can be directed to Mr. Greg Curran, Director of Technology, at email@example.com.
- For more information about our One-to-One computing program, including laptop and tablet requirements, please click this LINK.
- On or about August 7, 2018, you will receive TWO emails from Metro North with your account number and your pin number.
- Follow the instructions in the email to set up your monthly ticket purchase.
- Tickets will be mailed directly to the home and not sent to Fordham Prep.
- Please be sure to check your spam email as sometimes these messages are filtered.
All Fordham Prep students that live in one of the five boroughs of New York City are eligible for free MetroCards through the NYC Office of Pupil Transportation. You need not take any action at this time. Fordham Prep will register you for the program. Students will receive their MetroCards in their mentor group during the first week of school in September.