Class of 2023 Info
Welcome to Fordham Prep, all registered members of the Class of 2023 and their families!
Throughout the spring and summer, this page will be updated with information for incoming freshman and their parents/guardians.
- Academic Year Info
- 2019-2020 School Year Mini-Calendar
- September Calendar
- 2019-20 Calendar
- Summer Assignments for Freshmen
- Fordham Prep Dress Code
- 2019-2020 Book list
- Records Release Form
- Freshman Campus Ministry Letter
If you have any questions about the book list, please contact Mr. C. Lauber.
- Please click on this LINK to print out the school's Authorization for Administration of Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medication & Student Physical Information and Consent forms.
- These forms are due to the School Nurse before the first day of school in September.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the School Nurse by phone at 718-367-7500 x235. The School Nurse's fax number is 718-367-9090.
- Sports Orientation: please join us for a special presentation on June 3rd at 6:30 pm in the Leonard Theatre at Fordham Prep. The event will be hosted by our Athletic Director, Mr. Anthony Kurtin. If you are interested in playing a fall sport, the season begins in mid to late August. If you have any questions about athletics, please contact Mr. Kurtin at 718-367-7500 x250 or email@example.com.
- In May of 2019 you will receive information about signing up for your Summer Technology Orientation to take place at Fordham Prep. There will be multiple dates during the summer for the orientation so families can plan accordingly.
- Any questions about the orientation can be directed to Mr. Greg Curran, Director of Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about our One-to-One computing program, including laptop and tablet requirements, please click this LINK.
METRO NORTH TICKETS
Monthly Metro North train passes are purchased directly from Metro North through their Mail and Ride Monthly School Ticket Program provided you have filled out the appropriate section of Fordham Prep's online registration. If you have completed this section, please note the following.
- On or about August 7, 2019, you will receive TWO emails from Metro North with your account number and your pin number.
- Follow the instructions in the email to set up your monthly ticket purchase.
- Tickets will be mailed directly to the home and not sent to Fordham Prep.
- Please be sure to check your spam email as sometimes these messages are filtered.
If you have not filled out the appropriate section of Fordham Prep's online registration form, please contact the Admissions Office immediately. Any further questions about the Metro North Mail and Ride Monthly School Ticket Program can be directed to Metro North Customer Service at 212-340-3288.
*Please note that some school districts directly pay for student Metro North passes. Please contact your local district for more information.*
All Fordham Prep students that live in one of the five boroughs of New York City are eligible for free MetroCards through the NYC Office of Pupil Transportation. You need not take any action at this time. Fordham Prep will register you for the program. Students will receive their MetroCards in their mentor group during the first week of school in September.