*Admission is based solely on past academic performance and standardized test scores.*
1. Complete Application
- Applications for the Fordham Prep Class of 2024 (entering in fall of 2020) will open on September 1, 2019.
2. Submit Grades
- Applicants must submit a copy of their final report card from seventh grade and the first marking period of eighth grade to the Admissions Office.
- If an applicant attends a Catholic grammar school in the Archdiocese of New York or Diocese of Brooklyn and takes the TACHS exam, his school will send his grades to each of his three high school choices.
- If you attend a public or private grammar school, please request that your current school send copies of your report cards to Fordham Prep's Admissions Office using our current Records Release Form
- You may submit grades via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 718-367-7598, or US Mail (441 East Fordham Rd. Bronx, NY 10458 Attn: Fordham Prep Admissions)
3. Take Entrance Exam
- Fordham Prep accepts results from several entrance exams, including the TACHS, CO-OP, ISEE, CHSEE, HSPT, and SSAT.
- Please note that for exams OTHER than the TACHS, you may fax, email, or mail your score sheet to the Admissions Department
- If you are taking the TACHS, please list Fordham Prep as one of your three choices. It does not matter where you list Fordham Prep; any of the three choices is acceptable and has no bearing on admission, scholarship or financial aid.
- Fordham Prep's TACHS and CHSEE code is 113
- For more information on the TACHS please visit www.tachsinfo.com.
Please contact the Admissions Office at 718-584-8367 for more information about transferring to Fordham Prep in the fall of 2019.
*Fordham Prep does not discriminate for any reason including race, religion or national origin in the admission of students or in the administration of its policies.*
How to Visit Fordham Prep
Please click here to learn more about ways to visit Fordham Prep!