Rugby Sign Up / Purchases & Season Dues
RUGBY REGISTRATION IS A TWO-STEP PROCESS. PLEASE REGISTER THEN USE THE PAYMENT FORM TO PAY SEASON DUES AND PURCHASE MANDATORY CLOTHING ITEMS:
Please note that we never want finances to prevent anyone from playing rugby. The Rugby Program is always willing to forgo the payment of dues in cases of financial hardship, and provide the mandatory clothing items if necessary. We do ask that no optional clothing items are purchased prior to dues being paid. Dues and fees must be paid in full before optional clothing is purchased. Thank you for understanding! Please contact Dr. Gelpi if any assistance is needed.
Rugby is in need of volunteers to take on the following responsibilities during the season:
- Shadow the Communications Coordinator with intent to act as CC next year.
- Coordinate post-match food orders.
- Help with our annual Rugby Fundraising Dinner
- Prize Table Chair needed
- Sell journal ads
- Secure prizes for silent auction and raffle
- Check-in, Set up and Clean Up
- Website Coordinator
- Photograph games and events, and post photos to our photo sharing site
- Wash game jerseys after each game
- If everyone can do this just once or twice per season no one is overly burdened!
- Jerseys should be delivered back to the Prep the following day.