Schuylkill River, Philadelphia, PA
Fairmount Park, Kelly Drive
Coming from Fordham Prep and any points in NYC – Directions start on I-95 South towards the George Washington Bridge.
- Take I-95 South/Cross-Bronx Expressway towards George Washington Bridge.
- Go over George Washington Bridge into New Jersey and follow signs for New Jersey Turnpike South/I-95.
- Enter the New Jersey Turnpike South and remain on NJTurnpike to Exit 6 (Pennsylvania Turnpike)
- Follow Pennsylvania Turnpike west into Pennsylvania and take Exit 351 South (Rt. 1/Roosevelt Blvd.) towards Philadelphia
- Remain in middle three lanes (Express lanes of 6 lane highway) and follow Roosevelt Blvd. Rt 1 for approximately 15 miles. Roosevelt Blvd. will turn into Roosevelt Expressway.
- Take Exit for Ridge Street/Kelly Drive and follow ramp to the end. At the second light off the Expressway take a left on to Kelly Drive and follow Kelly Drive to entrance to regatta area. Note that Kelly Drive is closed south of the large Strawberry Mansion bridge and is only accessible to those holding a parking pass (i.e. food trailer)
- Follow the detour up the hill to the left and park in the numerous parking areas and either take a bus shuttle down to the race course viewing area or walk down the hill on the paths indicated.
- Spectators should go to the Fordham Prep food tent which will be between the St. Joe’s boathouse and the finish line and avoid coming up to the trailer/launching areas.