We are pleased to share that the date for this year's event, IGNITE '23 UNDER THE BIG TOP IN THE BRONX, will be Saturday, March 4, 2023. This year all proceeds from IGNITE will benefit Ignite Scholarships and the creation of the new 8,070 square foot Fitness & Wellness Center, which is slated to begin construction in May, 2023 (and will be completed by September in time for the '23-'24 school year).
The new Fitness & Wellness Center will impact the physical and mental health and well-being of every Fordham Prep student by providing the best modern facilities for athletics training, both recreational and for team sports, physical education classes and, mindfulness initiatives.
While we hope you'll join us under the big top, there are many other ways you can also step up to support the Prep and its students. Especially, this year with our enhanced mobile bidding platform, the auction will allow us to extend the celebration and our reach to a record number of Prep families near and far.
Fordham-themed and one-of-a-kind auction experiences are among the most popular auction offerings. As with any auction, items for bid or purchase are essential.
- Can you provide a shadow experience or mentoring lunch with a current or college age Ram interested in your professional field?
- Can you donate a short stay in a vacation home, a gift certificate, sports, concert or theatre tickets?
- Can you source a Prep-themed item crafted by you or someone else?
- Do you have ideas for creative, unique experiences to offer as an auction item?
Perhaps you can share your time and skills with our auction team:
- Can you share best practices from a recent auction you planned or attended?
- Are you interested in helping with decorations, logistics and ticket sales?
We will host a WINE PULL at our Ignite 2023 Benefit on March 4th. Help us stock it.
Your donation of one or more bottles of wine helps to make our benefit a financial success and adds to the enjoyment of the evening to raise funds for the IGNITE SCHOLARSHIP FUND.
Please reach out to Erin Trainor (email@example.com) if you have any questions or would like to contribute in any way to the success of this uniquely Prep event. We hope you will join us. If you do, prepare to be amazed!