Want to celebrate your enrollment in the Class of 2027? Click below to download a collection of lawn signs, Instagram frames, and Zoom backgrounds.
Timeline to September
Please see the timeline below for a list of important dates and events between the Registration Day (March 1) and the first day of school in September (September 6).
- Based on their performance on the Placement Exam, students will receive a list of their classes via email.
- Fall Sports Information
- Information on fall sports for freshmen (bowling, crew, cross-country, football, soccer, and swimming & diving) will be available in early June. This information will include coaches contact information and start dates and be communicated via email.
- The Athletic Department will host a Sports Orietation for all new students on June 6, at 6:00 pm at Fordham Prep.
- Transcript Release Form Due to Your Current School
- Your current school should send your final transcript and academic record to the Fordham Prep during the summer. Please fill out the form linked below (form TBD) and submit this to your current school in June.
- Summer Academic Assignments Available
- All freshmen will have academic assignments for the summer to be completed by the first day of school. Assignments will be based on individual course assignments and available in mid-June.
- Tuition for 2023-2024 School Year Due
- Payment can be made in a lump sum or via 10 monthly payments
- Fordham Prep uses Blackbaud Tuition Management to facilitate payment
- Please contact Ms. Debbie DiDomizio, Bursar, with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2023-2024 Academic Schedule Available
- You will receive your full academic schedule including mentor, teacher, and counselor assignments via email from the Principal’s Office
- This includes your specific book list and information on how to purchase books
- Metro-North/LIRR Train Pass Notification
- If you signed up for a Metro North train pass via our online registration, you will receive an email directly from Metro-North on or about August 7. It will include instructions to register to receive your monthly pass in the mail.
- Fall Sports Begin on or about August 15 (this date is set by the CHSAA/CHSFL and is subject to change)
- Physical Exam and Medical Information Due to School Nurse
- All students are required to have a valid physical exam (within the past calendar year) on file before school begins
- Technology Orientations Begin - late August (All students are required to attend one three-hour session. Details will be available in late spring of 2023.)
- Technology Orientations Continue - Early September (All students are required to attend one three-hour session. Details will be available in late spring.)
- First Day of Freshman Orientation - Wednesday, September 6
- MetroCards for NYC Residents - Available in Mentor Groups on the first day of orientation
The full school calendar will be available later this spring and linked here.
First Day of Freshman Orientation
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Please see page 41 of the 2022-2023 for information on this year's Dress Code. While there may be minor modifications for next year, you can expect the Dress Code for the Fall of 2023 to look very much like the current version.
2022-2023 Student and parent Handbook
All Fordham Prep students are required to submit a physical that has been completed within one calendar year (9/6/22 through 9/6/23) of the first day of school. Specific forms for your physician to use will be available in the spring.
Health forms should be sent to email@example.com.
All incoming students will be required to attend a technology orientation before the beginning of the school year. The course usually lasts three hours and is a review of all the systems our students use during the year. Please be on the lookout for more details later in the spring.
For more information about the Prep’s One-to-One Computing Program and compatible devices please visit the link below.
Questions can be directed to Mr. Greg Curran, Director of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
To be published in mid-June