Instructions for 2021-22
1. Consult the book list with your schedule of classes in hand and see which books and non-book items are required for each of your classes. Some books are supplied by Fordham Prep using NY State school district funds, while others need to be purchased.
If you are a NY State resident, you can see what provisions your school district makes by clicking this link: School District Textbook Information
2. Ordering books
Fordham Prep has partnered with A Book Company, generally called eCampus, to provide an online book store. This book store is built around a course-driven system that ensures you order and receive the correct books.
• Visit the online book store: https://fordhamprep.ecampus.com/.
• Select your courses from your class list.
• Select your preferred format.
• Check out.
If you use the on-line store to purchase books, please be aware of the titles offering Guaranteed Buyback. When you select these items, you will see the minimum amount you can expect when you sell the book back.
If there are any questions about the booklist, please contact Mr. C. Lauber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We suggest families wait before purchasing folders, notebooks, etc. until students have had a chance to learn what materials they will need for each class.
Many of our courses use books provided by NY State school districts. All New York State books supplied to students by Fordham Prep have a number on the lower edge in red (e.g. 22-001). Students receive these books from their individual teachers who record each student's book number. These books must be returned at the end of the school year on exam days, not to individual teachers. Students who receive books directly from their Westchester districts must return those books directly to the district at the end of the school year.