Fordham Prep currently offers 21 Advanced Placement courses across all academic disciplines:
- Computer Science A
- English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition
- Art History, Music Theory, 2-D Art and Design
- Calculus AB, Statistics
- Chinese Language and Culture, Spanish Language and Culture, Spanish Literature and Culture
- Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics 1
- European History, Macroeconomics, United States Government and Politics, United States History, World History: Modern
Qualified seniors can attend college classes at Fordham University with approval from the Assistant Principal for Academics. Students are limited to one class per semester.
All Prep students may have access to the University Library for research with approval and a pass from the Prep librarian.
Recently, Fordham Prep seniors have taken the following courses at the University.
- African History, American History
- Ancient Rome
- Basic Macroeconomics
- Early Modern European History
- East Asian History
- European History
- Faith and Critical Reason
- Finite Mathematics
- Introduction to Anthropology, Introduction to Archæology, Introduction to Art History, Introduction to Music History, Introduction to Political Science, Introduction to Sociology
- Islamic History and Culture
- Mediæval History
- Philosophy of Human Nature
- Structures of Computer Science