1. View the complete book list.
Please check this list to see the books and non-book items are required for each class. You will see that some books are supplied by Fordham Prep using NYS school district funds, while others need to be purchased.
NB: Most Modern Language courses require a USB headset with microphone.
2. Purchase books.
Fordham Prep uses K12 Student Direct as an online bookstore. This is a web-based service that allows you to order your textbooks over the Internet. With your son’s schedule in hand, you will be able to determine which books and non-book items need to be purchased.
- Click www.K12SD.com to go to K12SD's Fordham Prep bookstore. Have our booklist and your son's schedule handy. Also, make sure that your email account is able to accept emails from 'email@example.com'.
- Select to 'Sign Up' for an account. Proceed through registration. Search for and choose Fordham Prep as your school. You may skip the step asking you to enter your Student ID. After completing the registration form, check your email for a confirmation link and click it to complete registration.
- Sign in using your newly created credentials.
- Select to 'Search Courses' and then 'Search by Course'.
- Start typing your course code or course name, and select the course you are looking for, you can or hit the ‘search’ button for all the courses to find each of your courses. Select to add the books assigned to each course to the Shopping Cart.
- Once you've added all books to your cart, go to the Shopping Cart and select 'Checkout'.
Checkout Option 1 (using a credit card)
- Choose 'Credit Card' under Payment Method (on the second page of checkout).
- Enter your credit card information and complete your purchase.
- Books will be shipped directly to your home.
Checkout Option 2 (you choose not to use a credit card over the internet)
- Choose 'Cashier's Check' under Payment Method (on the second page of checkout).
- Make cashier's check or money order payable to:
Adams On-Line, 140 58th Street Unit 6G box#39 Brooklyn, NY 11220 and send to the same address.
- Books will be shipped directly to your home once payment is received.
If there are any questions about the booklist, please contact Mr. C. Lauber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All books supplied by Fordham Prep have a number on the lower edge in red (e.g. 18-001). Students receive these books from their individual teachers, who record each student's book number. These books must be returned at the end of the school year in the Commons on exam days, not to individual teachers. Students who receive books directly from their Westchester districts must return those books directly to the district at the end of the school year.