Welcome to Fordham Prep, all registered members of the Class of 2021 and their families!
Throughout the spring and summer, this page will be updated with information for incoming freshman and their parents/guardians.Mini-Calendar for 2017-2018
Information for the 2017-18 book list is being gathered now. The complete list and information about purchasing will be available to parents and students in early August. If you have any questions about the process, please contact Mr. C. Lauber.
- Please click on this LINK to print out the school's Authorization for Administration of Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medication & Student Physical Information and Consent forms.
- These forms are due to the School Nurse, Mrs. Donoghue, before the first day of school in September.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the School Nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 718-367-7500 x235. The School Nurse's fax number is 718-367-9090.
- If you are interested in playing a sport during your freshman year, please join us for a special presentation on Monday, June 5th, at 6:30 pm in the Leonard Theatre. The event will be hosted by our Athletic Director, Mr. Anthony Kurtin.
- *Remember, if you are interested in playing a fall sport, the season begins in mid to late August.*
- If you have any questions about athletics, please contact Mr. Kurtin at 718-367-7500 x250 or email@example.com.
- You should have received an email with the date of your summer Technology Orientation to take place at Fordham Prep. Please make sure you have done so.
- Any questions about the orientation can be directed to Mr. Greg Curran, Director of Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about our One-to-One computing program, including laptop and tablet requirements, please click this LINK.
- On or about August 10th you will receive TWO emails from Metro North with your account number and your pin number.
- Follow the instructions in the email to set up your monthly ticket purchase.
- Tickets will be mailed directly to the home and not sent to Fordham Prep.
- Please be sure to check your spam email as sometimes these messages are filtered.
If you have any questions or concerns about the upcoming school year, please feel free to contact our Assistant Principal, Mrs. Napoli, at email@example.com or 718-367-7500 x261.