Alumni /  Transcript Request

Transcript Requests

Current students

Please contact your guidance counselor or the guidance office to obtain or send a transcript to an athletic or academic program.

Current year graduates

Your official transcript will be sent to the college you will be attending by our guidance office. This is done for you as soon as final transcripts are ready.


A signed transcript request form is required, and must be signed by the alumnus. There is a $5 fee for transcripts, both official and unofficial, unless you are in the most recent graduating class. The fee must be paid in cash or check (sorry, no credit card payments).

You can mail the form and payment or drop it off in the Administration Center. There is generally a two day turnaround on transcript requests, but this can take longer at busy times of the year. Please be sure to specify on the request form where we should mail the transcript.

Transcript Request Form

powered by finalsite