| || |
Thank you to everyone who attended "An Evening of Song" featuring world-renowned tenor Ronan Tynan and a special performance by Dominic Chianese. What a night and what a performance! With nearly 900 attendees, three hours of music and entertainment highlighting Irish and Italian culture, and amazing student performances by the Fordham Prep Jazz Band and the Fordham Prep Choir, it was a fitting celebration. Who will forget Ronan and Michael on stage together performing Frank Sinatra's "My Way" and the standing ovation that followed?
We would like to thank our generous event sponsors, especially:
- Premier Event Sponsor: The Honorable Paul Victor, '50, P '83 Mrs. Teresa Victor P '83 & the Albert P. Victor Foundation
- Private Box Sponsors: The Bronzo Family P '10, '11, '15, the Caruso Family P '17, the Considine Family '76, the King Family P '19, the Neary Family '87, & the Sohr Family P '82, '83, '86, '93, GP '15, '15
- Prodigy Sponsors: Edwin J. Adlerman '89, Nancy & James Buckman '62, Cathy & John Dougherty P '18, Kathleen Langan P '95, '96, '99, & Mr. & Mrs. Christopher M. Santomero '87
- Beer Sponsor: Pat & Fred Berrios P '17 - Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Wine Sponsor: Beatrice & Terry Peel P '17 - Vines on Pine
Thank you to all of our sponsors
who helped make the evening a reality. We also want to thank the tireless efforts of Mike & Sheila Sohr '83 P '15 and the entire concert committee of Pat & Fred Berrios, Beth & Neal Bronzo, Linda & Joe Costelloe P '10, '11, '14, '16, Andrea & Roger Padilla P'18, and Linda & Carl Triscari P'18.
A special thank you to both Mike & Sheila Sohr - they presented the concert as an opportunity for Fordham Prep during the school's 175th anniversary over a year ago. They spearheaded the committee and led the effort from start to finish. Thank you for all your hard work!
The concert raised over $100,000 for the Performing and Fine Arts at Fordham Prep! The proceeds will fund a new, top of the line piano, a new sound system for Leonard Theatre, and other capital items.
If you would like to relive the highlights from the evening, please view the photo album. If you would like to see the Fordham Prep Choir performance or see Ronan and Michael sing "My Way" one more time, watch the video from Saturday evening.
Thank you for making it a memorable night! Go Rams!